What's the Best Approach for Your Website?
Often achieving WCAG 2.0 compliance involves performing a series of website audits. But for those looking to maintain compliance, a more sophisticated strategy is necessary.
Usablenet has over 16 years' experience providing consultative and technology services to clients, ensuring WCAG 2.0 AA compliance in retail, travel, self-service, education, government and more.
Do you need help planning or executing your compliance roadmap? If so, we can work with you to develop a strategy based on your needs. Request a free consultation today!
How we support WCAG 2.0 compliance:
- Web Accessibility Audits: a series of audits performed by expert accessibility developers using our automated platform
- Usablenet AQA: our easy-to-use tool for automated testing of your website based on WCAG 2.0 AA standards
- Usablenet Assistive: implement an alternative accessible view of your entire website for on-going WCAG 2.0 AA compliance
- User Testing: plan and facilitate user testing with professional adaptive technology testers from all disability groups
- Developer Help Desk: get training and support in monitoring & fixing issues