What's the Best Approach for Your Website?
Often achieving WCAG 2.0 compliance involves performing a series of website audits. But for those looking to maintain compliance, a more sophisticated strategy is necessary.
The best approach for maintaining compliance is by integrating accessibility into your development lifecycle. Watch how our Accessibility Management Platform does just that in this video.
We support WCAG 2.0 AA compliance in all major industries and can help you develop a compliance strategy based on your needs and requirements.
Request a Free Consultation and Website Review!
How we support WCAG 2.0 compliance:
- Web Accessibility Audits: a series of audits performed by expert accessibility developers using our automated platform
- Usablenet AQA: our Accessibility Management Platform for accessibility design, development and compliance testing
- Usablenet Assistive: implement an alternative accessible view of your entire website for on-going WCAG 2.0 AA compliance
- User Testing: plan and facilitate user testing with professional adaptive technology testers from all disability groups
- Developer Help Desk: get training and support in monitoring & fixing issues