Download the slides or from this Webinar co-hosted by UsableNet Chief Innovation Strategist, Jason Taylor and featuring a presentation with Joe DiNero, Assistive Technology Specialist with Helen Keller Services for the Blind and a Digital Accessibility Tester for UsableNet.
This presentation covers:
- Why are we here? A brief overview of the ADA Website litigation landscape and Internet Accessibility in 2019
- Introduction to technology and devices frequently used by people with visual disabilities to navigate and use Websites
- How someone with a visual disability approaches using a new website for the first time
- A Demonstration of an online experience with a selected website by our presenter, Joe DiNero
- How to recreate the experience of a Screen Reader User
- Q & A Session
This Webinar originally aired on Tuesday, August 13 at 11 am Eastern.
Ready to learn more about digital inclusion? Request a consultation with one of our subject matter experts and see how UsableNet can help tackle the challenge of making your website accessible to all.
For more, visit our Web Accessibility Blog to read about our perspective on relevant news and accessibility best practices.