ADA Compliance: A Blind User's Experience
Download the slides from UsableNet's Webinar co-hosted by UsableNet Chief Innovation Strategist, Jason Taylor and featuring a presentation by Joe DiNero, Assistive Technology Specialist with Helen Keller Services for the Blind and a Digital Accessibility Tester for UsableNet.
In this exclusive Webinar we cover:
- Why are we here? The ADA Web Legal Landscape and Accessibility in 2019
- Introduction to technology and devices used to navigate and use websites
- How someone with a visual disability approaches using a new website
- Demonstration of an online experience with a selected website
- How to recreate the experience of a Screen Reader User
- Q & A with our featured presenter
Webinar Originally Aired: August 13, 2019
The information contained in the webinar is intended to supply general information to the public. It is not intended to constitute legal advice on any subject matter.