A Blind User's Experience Part 2: the Good, the Bad and What Makes the Difference
Download the slides from UsableNet's Webinar co-hosted by UsableNet Chief Innovation Strategist, Jason Taylor and featuring a presentation by Joe DiNero, Assistive Technology Specialist with Helen Keller Services for the Blind and a Digital Accessibility Tester for UsableNet.
In this exclusive Webinar we cover:
- Why all the Interest in Accessibility (A11y)?
- Which Companies are most targeted and why?
- A positive Web experience on a retail Website, versus a negative one
- How tools can help developers and Website teams with Accessibility
- Live Q &A with our featured presenter
Webinar Originally Aired: September 24, 2019
The information contained in the webinar is intended to supply general information to the public. It is not intended to constitute legal advice on any subject matter.